Monday 9 May 2011

SLEB: Xtina in dire need of revamp

I love Xtina, so it saddens me to have to post this, but it's actually making me depressed seeing her looking so bad every week. If anyone is in need of reinvention its her. Where are the fashion police when you actually need them!

1- Tit hanging out is never a good look. I’d say sack the stylist, but I'm fairly sure this ensemble didn't warrant one. I know, I know she's off duty, chillaxing (yeah, I did just say that) but there's still no excuse when you have THAT much cash. Prada do casuals too y’know.

2- She's had so many different hair styles over the years, the best being the Fighter-esque black and the white blonde with blunt fringe from the 'keeps getting better' vid. But the problem is that her skin is such a weirdy patchy shade of orange that nothing looks quite right. Time to ditch the tan, there is no beauty crime worse than white-blonde hair and an orange face. Only Pammy can get away with it. Fact.

3- Finally: HATCHET FACE FROM CRYBABY IS NOT A BEAUTY ROLE MODEL.


No comments:

Post a Comment