Wednesday 16 March 2011

FIRSTLOOK: Make-up Forever airbrush-free ad

This MUFE ad from this weeks US mags is the first airbrush free beauty ad. You can see the discolouration on the models arm which would have been evened out usually.




Beauty ads are terrible for airbrushing, I think that's part of the reason people are turning to blogs for info, because you want to REALLY see what a product can do. You've only got to look at the mascara ad's - what a crock of....
But does it make you feel worse to see girls like this sans airbrush? Normally i'd be more than a bit jealous of their gorgeous skin, but I know it's the genius of this foundation. I swear by MUFE's HD Foundation and the colour range is amazing - especially for darker skintones! ( FYI I used this a few posts below for my forties tutorial and my skin looks pretty good. That's so cocky - sorry - i'm going to get a huge zit now, I can feel it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment