Saturday 16 April 2011

REVIEW: My week in style...

ONE

How to do rockabilly summer-chic from Eloise aka The CircusCat. Doesn't she look bellissimo? Totes giving DVT a run for her money. Work it baby!



TWO

Saw this is Top Shop, got angry about the bastardisation of metal and stormed out. You can have Nirvana (don;t even get me started on that Elle shoot a few years back), but you can't have FNM Phillip Green. Eff off.



THREE

No not a joke. I think Sarah Harding looks lovely here (botox aside.) A little too much with the base make-up (what is UP with the bronzer?) But the colour of her lippie and hair really suits, she's taken a total risk but it pays off! Thoughts?



FOUR

Why does my desk always look like this? I feel it's an adequate representation of my life. Well, they do say chaos is the sign of a creative mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment